WE REGRET TO ANNOUNCE THAT DUE TO COVID-19 THE A QUESTION OF BRAINS DINNER SCHEDULED FOR 6TH OCTOBER 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
We hope to return bigger and better with A Question of Brains in Autumn 2021. Please watch this space for details to be announced.
A Question of Brains is the main fundraiser for the charity Steps Conductive Education Centre and obviously the loss of this event has a major impact on the charity’s funding. If you are are able assist the centre at this difficult time please visit the centre website at www.stepscentre.org.uk
A Question of Brains 2019 raised an amazing
for STEPS CONDUCTIVE EDUCATION CENTRE.
We would like to offer a huge THANK YOU to all our sponsors, supporters and the 234 guests who attended. Here are some of the highlights of 2019:
A Corporate dinner with a difference and the perfect way to entertain your most valued clients and guests whilst at the same time supporting a very special charity.
- A Question of Brains combines fine dining with a fun, brain-teasing quiz night.
- World class entertainment.
- The event is supported by celebrities from the world of entertainment and sport.
- The Amazing £5 Tombola where every ticket wins a prize.
- Our Raffle offers you the chance to win some amazing prizes. (Last year a guest won a Rolex Watch kindly donated by Goldmsiths)
- Our Charity Auction offers the opportunity to bid for some incredible lots.
- All the costs are met by our very generous sponsors so every penny raised goes directly to the charity – Steps Conductive Education Centre.
“KPMG are delighted to support such a worthy cause, having competed (with mixed success!) at the Question of Brains dinner for several years. It’s a great event – high quality food, wine, venue and speakers; well attended; and great entertainment for our guests. I highly recommend it”
Ian Borley – East Midlands Senior Partner, KPMG
“If you attend one function this year make sure you don’t miss A Question of Brains! Having had the honour of attending every year since its inception, I can personally recommend this splendid evening. A hugely worthwhile event for a most deserving local and special children’s charity. It really is an outstanding event thoroughly enjoyed by everyone.”
Stewart Collier – Senior Partner, Mark J. Rees LLP Accountants
“A truly inspirational and uplifting evening of fun entertainment, great food and all for a fantastic cause!”
Byron Dixon OBE – CEO & Founder, Microfresh International