A Question of Brains
will return in 2023
Watch this space
From 2012, A Question of Brains has been the main annual fundraiser for the charity Steps Conductive Education Centre and the loss of this event since 2020 due to Covid has had a major impact on the charity’s funding. If you are able to assist the charity at this difficult time please visit the website at www.stepscentre.org.uk.
To see what an amazing service Steps provides please watch this short film.
A Question of Brains 2019 raised an amazing
for STEPS CONDUCTIVE EDUCATION CENTRE.
We would like to offer a huge THANK YOU to all our sponsors, supporters and the 234 guests who attended. Here are some of the highlights of 2019:
A Corporate dinner with a difference and the perfect way to entertain your most valued clients and guests whilst at the same time supporting a very special charity.
- A Question of Brains combines fine dining with a fun, brain-teasing quiz night.
- World class entertainment.
- The event is supported by celebrities from the world of entertainment and sport.
- The Amazing £5 Tombola where every ticket wins a prize.
- Our Raffle offers you the chance to win some amazing prizes. (Last year a guest won a Rolex Watch kindly donated by Goldmsiths)
- Our Charity Auction offers the opportunity to bid for some incredible lots.
- All the costs are met by our very generous sponsors so every penny raised goes directly to the charity – Steps Conductive Education Centre.
“KPMG are delighted to support such a worthy cause, having competed (with mixed success!) at the Question of Brains dinner for several years. It’s a great event – high quality food, wine, venue and speakers; well attended; and great entertainment for our guests. I highly recommend it”
Ian Borley – East Midlands Senior Partner, KPMG
“If you attend one function this year make sure you don’t miss A Question of Brains! Having had the honour of attending every year since its inception, I can personally recommend this splendid evening. A hugely worthwhile event for a most deserving local and special children’s charity. It really is an outstanding event thoroughly enjoyed by everyone.”
Stewart Collier – Senior Partner, Mark J. Rees LLP Accountants
“A truly inspirational and uplifting evening of fun entertainment, great food and all for a fantastic cause!”
Byron Dixon OBE – CEO & Founder, Microfresh International