The fifth annual A Question of Brains took place on 22nd November 2016.
Final monies are currently being collected in but the event raised approx. £37,000 for Steps Conductive Education Centre. Thanks to everyone involved who attended, sponsored the event or donated a prize.
A Corporate dinner with a difference and the perfect way to entertain your most valued clients and guests whilst at the same time supporting a very special charity.
- A Question of Brains combines fine dining with a fun, brain-teasing quiz night.
- World class entertainment.
- The event is supported by celebrities from the world of entertainment and sport.
- The Mega Raffle offers you the chance to win amazing prizes.
- The Grand Tombola is very special as every ticket wins a prize.
- Our Charity Auction offers the opportunity to bid for some incredible lots.
- All the costs are met by our very generous sponsors.
“If you attend one function this year make sure you don’t miss A Question of Brains! Having had the honour of attending every year since its inception, I can personally recommend this splendid evening. A hugely worthwhile event for a most deserving local and special children’s charity. It really is an outstanding event thoroughly enjoyed by everyone.”Stewart Collier – Senior Partner, Mark J. Rees LLP Accountants