BOOK NOW – Tuesday 8th October 2019
A Corporate dinner with a difference and the perfect way to entertain your most valued clients and guests whilst at the same time supporting a very special charity.
- A Question of Brains combines fine dining with a fun, brain-teasing quiz night.
- World class entertainment.
- The event is supported by celebrities from the world of entertainment and sport.
- The Amazing £5 Tombola where every ticket wins a prize.
- Our Raffle offers you the chance to win some amazing prizes. (Last year a guest won a Rolex Watch kindly donated by Goldmsiths)
- Our Charity Auction offers the opportunity to bid for some incredible lots.
- All the costs are met by our very generous sponsors so every penny raised goes directly to the charity – Steps Conductive Education Centre.
“KPMG are delighted to support such a worthy cause, having competed (with mixed success!) at the Question of Brains dinner for several years. It’s a great event – high quality food, wine, venue and speakers; well attended; and great entertainment for our guests. I highly recommend it”
Ian Borley – East Midlands Senior Partner, KPMG
“If you attend one function this year make sure you don’t miss A Question of Brains! Having had the honour of attending every year since its inception, I can personally recommend this splendid evening. A hugely worthwhile event for a most deserving local and special children’s charity. It really is an outstanding event thoroughly enjoyed by everyone.”
Stewart Collier – Senior Partner, Mark J. Rees LLP Accountants
“A truly inspirational and uplifting evening of fun entertainment, great food and all for a fantastic cause!”
Byron Dixon OBE – CEO & Founder, Microfresh International